Saturday, May 15, 2010

Stampendous card entry


Created this card to enter on the Stampendous Impressions blog. We had to follow the layout below.
I used the Flower Tops clear set as well as the Sentiment wood mount set from Stampendous.
Base card was cut with my Coluzzle and ran through the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder. The pattern paper is from Provo Crafts. The butterflies is a Sizzix Die from Stampin' Up. The leaves (buttons) are from Jesses James Button Company. Misc rhinestones use on the little butterflies. I added clear embossing liquid to the center of the flowers and took the end of my nail to curl up the petals.

Cyndi from the Scrappychick blog made the sketch:

This also goes along with the following challenge in addition to STMC6, The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog TPE66 (yellow, pattern paper and buttons), At One Stop Craft Challenge the summer breeze theme was requested.

4 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Another cute card, Sheryl!!!

I just shot you an email, sweetie!

Suzi Mac said...

This is so sweet Sheryl, love it. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week good luck in the draw.
Suzi x

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Another adorable card! I love the bright colors!

Maggie Bob said...

Adorable card - I love how you've done the flowers.

Thanks for joining in at One Stop Craft Challenge.

Maggie
x