Saturday, September 4, 2010

CSAYL gift tag set

Maria challenged us to make a gift tag set. Perfect as my MIL birthday is coming up and she is one to recycle old Christmas cards into tags! Fab idea which I need to do too. But I wanted to make her a set (12) of special tags she can use. She better use them!!! LOL
here is my take on the challenge at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long
Products used SU! stamps and most card stock
The holder was made from DCWV cs
The Ribbon is from Wal-Mart
The snowflake is a MS punch
The trees are a CB die and embossing set.
Entering this gift set at Moxie Fab World, Season's Giftings Challenge in the Moxie Fab World!! I love making gifts.

7 comments:

Dorcas said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I love this idea

Maureen Reiss said...

Gorgeous!!! Great gift idea

Audrey Frelx said...

Sheryl, this set is gorgeous!!! I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute gift set!!! I love them! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Jodi said...

Such pretty tags you have made and I love the papers you used! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Betsy V said...

The tags are beautiful and I love the pocket you created for them! Great gift idea!

Paper Crafts Go-to Gal
Betsy Veldman

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sheryl! Thanks for entering the Holiday Cards & More Week Season's Giftings challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)