Thursday, August 11, 2011

Jean Journals




I saw this idea online of repurposing old jeans into a book or journal and couldn't wait to make them. When I find the woman's name I'll edit this post.
I was actually looking for book binding techniques as I wanted to make small journals to sell at a fair I will be doing in the fall.
I cut up card stock and old jeans, binding the pages to the jean and added beads for accents (the woman online did not add beads) I love the dangle of beads!

They a lot of fun to make and may be adding different elements to them. [click the pictures for better viewing]
BLOG TITLE

3 comments:

Cheryl Gaffney said...

I love re-purposing something old into something new... great job. I am loving these journals. My kids have lots of jeans that will be tossed when school starts, I may have to save a few for your wonderful journals.

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Sheryl, these are wonderful!!! I love the idea of repurposing old jeans into book covers and yours look great!!! Yes, these will definitely sell!

Hugs, sweetie!

Rhonda Emery said...

really neat idea.