Saturday, August 6, 2011

to: from:

Created this card to get a jump on Christmas, I used the sketch from Card Patterns #127

I started with the Spellbinders die to cut the scallop circle and ran it through the SU embossing folder (Square Lattice), I then used the new Lace border punch also from SU as the layer on the circle. Using a couple SU stamps I created the tag for the front and the presents on the inside. Rounding it out with Martha Stewart glitter and the pine branches.

This will also be entered in One Stop Craft - sentiment is the focus, Cute Card Thursday - no designer paper and the color theme of red at All Sorts (inside)

5 comments:

char52 said...

Love it! I also am trying to create a little Christmas here and there so it is not a chore and more from the heart when I need all those 70 plus xmas cards.

Mummylade said...

This is such a lovely creation Sheryl, the branches make it so elegant! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

Audrey Frelx said...

Very pretty and, yes, elegat!

Francesca said...

A wonderful creation

Thanks for joining us at ONE STOP CRAFT CHALLENGE and good luck !

Hugs
Francesca

NinaB said...

Beautifully done! You've inspired me to start thinking Christmas cards. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.