Sunday, August 7, 2011

Vera Bradley mini notebook



I was cleaning last weekend and came across this receipt holder from VB. It was of great thickness of card stock and was large enough to make a mini notebook for my daughter who is a huge VB fan!
Finish size is 4" x 5.5". Used my cinch to bind it. You can see the video here.
I'll be mailing this tomorrow along with a crochet necklace as well, she is almost done with her summer session a NU and then she will have a 2 week break before the fall semester begins!!


1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Your daughter is really going to love her Vera Bradley mini!!! You always come up with the greatest little gifts for her -- must be love...LOL!!!

Hugs, sweetie!

P.S. I don't know how I missed those washer pendants, but I did! They sure are cuties!