Tuesday, May 22, 2012

10 minute card

Hi Folks, I am calling this my 10 minute card because I had just a few minutes to create a card that I wanted to send to my daughter today.
So with my supplies and scraps I created this card.
If you watched my video yesterday, you will see the layout of this card came from the last page of the mini.
I liked how I laid out the swirl, the butterfly and the sentiment label that I wanted to reproduce the layout into a card.
 Because the card is a darker blue, I continued the theme and layout to the inside of the card.
The materials I used on this card is as follows:
Front: Stampin' Up Tulip border embossing folder, Sizzix (Tim Holtz) swirl die, Stampin' Up (Sizzix) Butterfly embosslit die, and Spellbinders label die for the sentiment. Sentiment is from SU as well. Gems from Recollection collection at Michael's.
Inside: Sizzix (Tim Holtz) swirl die (there are two different swirls on the die), Stampin' Up (Sizzix) Butterfly embosslit die (there are 5 different little butterflies to use on the die), and Spellbinders label die for the journaling.

Thanks for reading and stopping by!

No comments: