Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bridal Shower card


Here is another Bridal Shower card I need for tomorrow. I used the Cricut Wild Card cartridge for the base card at 5"(called a doily) which I ran through the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.

Accent strip in red 1" was punched using Martha Stewart border punch. Pearls from Michaels accent the border piece as well.

Rose was cut at 5" also on the Wild Card cartidge - which I cut 5 times to be able to layer the flower and leave sections. Inked and pop dot up for dimension.

Sentiment - computer generated and mounted on red cs and I used the Stampin' Up ticket punch on the corners.

2 comments:

Heather West said...

This beautiful, I left an award for you on my blog.

Anonymous said...

What an elegant card! You put so much thought and time into this card - it's amazing! How many did you make, and did it take you a week to make them all? It's very impressive. Thanks for sharing how you made it. Your instructions are very easy to understand and follow, and I can't say that for everyone's blog. Well done! :)