Monday, June 15, 2009

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Challenge 21



Debbie's Eyelet Challenge #21 - 06-15-09 at Christmas Stampin All Year long this weeks challenge - we should use of stash of eyelets... and I do - in every color and style and icons!



Items used on card:
Star and circle Coluzzle
Image from a swap on the cricut message board - colored with my EK Success pencils
Eyelets - stash
Marha Stewart punch for branch accents - glittered up!

Inside sentiment from my Sizzlits dies.

3 comments:

Mary Director said...

Great card !!!

Lauren said...

Cute card! I love the HM stamp!

Maria said...

Wow awesome card, Sheryl! You did a beautiful job with that star shape and I love your use of the eyelets! Such a wonderful and fun Christmas card. Thank you for playing once again! It's always great to see what you come up with each week! Keep up the great work!

maria