Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wedding shower card

I have a wedding shower to go to on Sunday. I knew the time was slipping away from me - so I spent some time after dinner last night making this card.

The bridemaids dresses are red so that was my base to start. I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Embossing folder on the base cs.

The wedding couple is from the Cricut Wild Card cartridge cut at 4" true dial size.

The border punch is from Martha Stewart



The sentiment is from the dollar bin at Michael's I picked up years ago.
Oh - the dress is from The Paper Company that I bought at ACM - as soon as I saw it - I knew it would be incorporated in the shower as well as the wedding cards.


I'll finish the inside and post later.

3 comments:

Bamabel said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Mary Director said...

What a wonderful card. I'm sure it will be a bit hit with the bride. Very creative.

Karen said...

Love the paper you used for the dress!! Its gorgeous and really lends to the whole wedding appeal. Red, black, and white are so chic...perfect! :>