Thursday, July 16, 2009

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Challenge 25 and Cuttlebug Spot

At the blog of Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge we are on week 25. And I didn't realize Cuttlebug Spot
challenge #39 also has a show me the inside challenge. - SO this covered two!
I know personally, I will create the cover and work on the inner at a later date or when I need to mail it.

Here is my creation:


CB folder used on the cover, the image is from an image swap I was in last year on the Cricut web site.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hey Sheryl. . .awww, that hedgehog is a cutie!! YOur card is adorable. Love the CB embossed background!! Very pretty! Awesome job working on the inside of your card too! Thank you for playing along in the inside/outside challenge!! Can't wait to see your card for this week!

Maria