Monday, July 20, 2009

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Challenge 26

At the blog this week Maria's Sketch Challenge #26 - 07-20-2009 gave us a fabulous layout to use. Here is my creation: Stamps used were from Stampin' Up

First layer from the New Cuttlebug Embosing folder called Victoria - it matched my card stock to a "T"!!!! I used Martha Stewart ribbon paper tape for the accent across the piece.

This is what the inside looks like - I may dress it up a bit more - you know glitter or buttons. Wen it is time for me to send this holiday season.

I made myself the patterns/templates so I can easily create it quicker next time. Please click on the pic to see the measurement.

Base card 4 1/2 x 11 (you get two from one 8 1/2 x 11" card stock)
Score base card at 2 3/4" on each end.
When folded will look like shutters....
Next layer piece is 4 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Oval is cut using my Coluzzle 4th inner web from the oval template.

2 comments:

Mary Director said...

I agree the embossing matched the cardstock perfectly. Great choice.

Maria said...

Awesome job, Sheryl! Love the green color. Great choice of dp. . .it has a very nice elegant look to it! Love the gate-fold with the image on the inside! Thank you for playing in the challenges each week!!

Maria