Friday, April 8, 2011

10 Little Exploding gift boxes


I made these to be sent to my daughter and her friends in college. I am making a box of goodies and will mail them all on Monday. So I will be posting more treats.

I recently got one of these mini boxes at a craft camp and tonight I measured out how it was made and drafted up directions. I promptly used my scraps to make 10 of these. Boy do I have a huge scrap pile! Feels good to use up the pieces.
I put two Rolos inside - I could probably have fit three .. but I didn't have enough from the bag... umm... a few ended up in my mouth..

In my next post I'll write out the directions for this 1 1/2 x 1/2" box with lid.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yummmmmm....Rolos! Super cute boxes and so sweet of you to send them to your daughter's friends!