Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mini Purse filled with Lifesavers



I cut these from a pattern from Mel Stampz and shrunk it down so I could fit these yummy Spring Mix Lifesavers in there. I could get four of the little candies in the purse.
After cutting and scoring they glued together easily. I wanted it to go quicker since I was making 10 so I hot glue the ribbon as the handle and the flower to the front.

Can't wait till my daughter and her friends see the little treats, this is the third set and I think I am done! Now to make 10 Easter cards... all slightly different... Hmmmm

The total size without the 6" ribbon for the handle is 2 3/4"L x 1" W x 2" H
It took a piece of CS at 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 to make the mini purse and sorry to say I used new CS from American Crafts "A la Carte" more scraps to my pile!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

So, cute. Of course now I want candy..LOL

Anita said...

These are just darling!! Hugs, Anita

Glittered Paws said...

These are too cute - wht a neat idea and makes an awesome presentation.

Unknown said...

Very cute!