Monday, May 2, 2011

Graduation Invites


Our twin boys are graduating this year from High School and these are the invite cards I made (with the help of my daughter who was home from college for a couple days)

I used Locker Talk Cricut cartridge to cut the graduation cap at 3". The phrase was cut at 2 1/2" from Beyond Birthdays. The cap is raised on foam squares for depth.

Added a couple black heat glue on rhinestones that were made for clothing - but I used by iRock! to glue them on. (tried to keep it manly)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Two graduating?!?! Wow! You are going to be a busy lady. The invites turned out great!

Stacy said...

Sheryl,
First off congrats on surviving with twin boys!
What a happy year this is going to be for your family to watch them graduate.
Great invites
Hugs
Stacy

2 Ducky said...

I just made a grad card this weekend - tis' the time!!! Yours is lovely. :)

no said...

A big congratulations to your family for the graduation! I know the must be excited. :) I think the invite cards look great! And yes, you did a great job of keeping it manly - heh!