Saturday, May 14, 2011

Multilayer card


The base of this card I cut with my oval coluzzle on the fold to form a card, I then ran the top portion through the Cuttlebug folder.
The butterflies were cut with a sizzix die and run through the CB - the folder I used is from SU (Finial). I added the silver metallic flower stamen as antennae.
Added some Michael's pearls to the middle of the butterfly and added Prima flowers and more gems as well.
The inside (I did not photograph) says Congratulations.
I am entering this into the following challenges
Kaboodle Doodle - lots of layers
Crazy4Challenges - flowers
Daring Cardmakers - darling bugs of May!
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

10 comments:

Stacy said...

Sheryl,
Great card, I love all the layers and embossing
Hugs
Stacy

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Very pretty, lots of texture with the embossing.

Kathy said...

Such a pretty butterfly card. Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers' Darlin' BUGS of May challenge

Amy Tidd said...

I love the 'Beautiful Butterfly' Die from SU! and love how you've used the embossed folder too!! Beautuful design!!! Amyxx

http://www.craftythinker.blogspot.com

Lynda said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Very pretty - I particularly like the embossing.

Lythan said...

So much fabulous embossing detail. It maeks for a striking card. Thanks for joining in with the Darlin' bugs of May challenge at Daring Cardmakers this week:)

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our anything goes challenge! It's lovely to see your fab crafty creation..... Cheers Claire x

Dolly Mixtures said...

Love the embossing on the butterflies. It adds a lovely effect.

Jo said...

A gorgeous card - I love the embossing and all the layers

jo x