Saturday, May 21, 2011

Stick Pin Swap with a handmade tag


Hi all, You may have seen these when I first posted them. Well I mailed them yesterday and included a butterfly tag.

The Tag was hand cut and the elements and layers were as follows.
Inked the edges with Colorbox brown ink
Stamped the Martha Stewart butterfly in blue Stazon
Glimmer misted the fabulous red/pink over the butterfly (waited for it to dry)
Use blue Stickles and highlighted certain portions of the butterfly (wait to dry)
Added little Recollection Pearls to the antennae.
To the top - I used my Crop-a-dile and punch the hole and added some fun yarn fibers.
Just a little something extra and glad to have mailed them on Friday.(click pic to view all the details)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Very pretty Sheryl. I'm planning on trying my hand at some stick pins this weekend. Have everything ready to go...just need the time to sit down and try it!

Have a great weekend!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hey, Sheryl!!! So pretty! Haven't made stick pins in a while myself but you are truly inspiring me, my sister-friend!

Hugs!

Audrey Frelx said...

P.S. Your tags are just adorable too!