Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A fish of a friend


When I saw Jackie Topa create this kitty hanging on a fish bowl - I had to try my hand at it.

I sent this card to my daughter and she got it today and loved it. You see the story behind this is, she had a fish last year and our cat managed to scoop it out but we saved it!

So when I saw Jackie's card I just had to make it! I had to make my own fish out of a few different punch pieces, I think Jackie's was drawn in. My kitty was made up from smaller punches but I think he came out cute.

Excuse the quality of the image above as in my haste to mail it to my daughter yesterday I forgot to capture a picture - so my daughter snapped it tonight at her place with her cell phone.

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG!!! I am so happy you saved that poor little fish -- naughty kitty!!! LOL!

Sheryl, that card is adorable and I can see how she loved it so!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Love it!!

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Stacy said...

Sheryl,
This is so so cute, I love it!!
Hugs
Stacy