Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Retirement

Well another co-worker took the early retirement option at work. They all seem to be taken another opportunity I wish I was able to take. How I envy a person to jump at that chance to shift their life's journey.

It'll be sad to lose another co-worker/friend that made the job bearable. In any event I created this card last night and tried to write my sentiments inside. Didn't help by watching The Final Episode of The Office! I was watching the pre-show and the actors relating the show to the character they played, it was sad and here I was trying to struggle through saying goodbye and goog luck!

The past two weeks have been encompassed with lots of changes in my life as folks move on, move out and graduate. Life is full of changes and growth comes with that.

The card above was embossed using the Sizziz Tim Holtz Postage embossing folder, Martha Stewart border punch on a strip of card stock (2 3/4" x 4 1/4") for an accent layer for the Stampin' Up sentiment (Teeny Tiny Wishes). Both the embossing and the sentiment pieces were inked for details.

Happy Friday!

No comments: