Thursday, August 12, 2010

2011 Calendar ideas

Hi All - this is a scheduled post as I will be on vacation for a few days.

I made this match book calendar from the pdf from Kaiser Craft.
As I played with the print options this is what I came up with:
You can use this calendar different way. As I experimented.....
If you leave it as is - One month per page - you can make a traditional wall calendar.
If you print 4 to a page - you can cut them to a fit the CD (for a future post still in my thought process)
If you print all 12 to a page (I had to set my printer to 16 to one page) you can make the cute matchbook calendars.

Here is my matchbook calendar. (finished size 2 3/4 x 2 1/4")


Rather simple! I used SU ink and paper. The rhinestones I just picked up at M's.
First one to leave a comment will get one in your color choice.

2 comments:

beejay said...

*wink* you know why....

This is super cute!! But when do you ever sleep???? ;)

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Not the first... but I love this little project and I'm sure to make one for myself! :)

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com