Monday, August 2, 2010

Miss you



I created this card after seeing one at 5 Inky Fingers.
I enter this in a few challenges and one at Paper Playtime is miss you - so I thought the layers punches would be perfect.
The other is dots at Simon Says Challenge with Primas (so glad I have a lot and the colors too!)
Color Scheme at Colour Create Challenge using HOT PINK, WARM ORANGE and SAFFRON

I used MS and SU border punches. The Tag punch is also from SU. The background polka dots paper is from Provo Craft. This is a quick card and I am glad I saw it on Toni's blog.

7 comments:

Sassy said...

Nice.... love the bright, vivid colors!

Janis Lewis said...

What a great design! Thanks for playing in paper with us this week at Paper Playtime! I love seeing what your create each week. :) Janis

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks for joining us at colour create with this lovely bright card, hugs Liz xx

Sharon said...

Great card!! Love all the punches and the colors are just awesome!!! :)

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Wow!! Really nice punch layering! I like the bright colors and the flower too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Sheryl! Pretty card and the colors are great!

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Sheryl :-) I love the bright colours you used and the embossing and fancy edges are fab ,, love the flower too ,, gorgeous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x