Wednesday, August 18, 2010

OWH Any Hero Card

On the fb page of Operation Write home they asked for any hero cards to be made.
So here is one of 4 that I hope to get done and mailed today if not tomorrow. Unlike the blank cards. Any Hero cards have a personal message from me to the hero. So they get mail as well.

Because my card could go to a male or female I kept the colors neutral on this one.
I used the Tim Holtz stamp on this and faux stitching. The sentiment is from Stampendous.

I used the sketch from Create4Fun to help me get this quick card accomplished.
At Pollycraft Monday - use of stitches
At Anything Goes wanted three layers - so this LO was perfect.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Well done on making a hero card. Love that TH stamp too. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week.

Hugs, Kylie ox