Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Birthday Wishes for my niece and nephew

Alycia - if you are reading this BEFORE your card comes - STOP :^)
(You see my niece subscribes to my blog and I don't want her to see her card. Her and her twin brother will be 12 tomorrow and I made and mailed their cards today and they will get them tomorrow!)

Here is a tent card for my nephew Benjamin, I learned how to make this card last night on Momo's Ustream class. I never saw this one before. She showed us 4 diff card techniques and this one caught my eye.
I added strips of stickers to the top of the aperture. I hope you can see that.

Now for Alycia's card - (You better not be reading LOL)
I used the joy fold technique - also taught by Momo last night, I have done these before - but her directions and video was so easy to understand.

Here is the front

Here is the inside.

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Sheryl, those are wonderful cards for your neice and nephew, but you're so funny -- do you actually think a 12 year old would not look?!!! That's funny!!! LOL!

Hugs, sweetie!

Mari AKA Momo said...

How awesome did these turn out!!! I love them!!! XOXO Momo