Monday, August 30, 2010

Welcome New Followers

I notice I have a few new followers. Welcome. Poke around, comment if you like, Search by a key word (on the right) subscribe to get the feed via email.

Each week you will see challenges that I participate in, weekly coupons from AC Moore and Michael's that I hope you can use. I do not live near a Hobby Lobby - but if you need that coupon, I can post it as well.

I reside on the east coast here in the United States and crafting has always been a passion of mine.
Please comment so that I may come visit your blog too. blogspot does not always let me know who you actually are. Strange that way.

Stay tuned this weekend as we are having a blog hop on Friday. See my side button on the right promoting Our Cricut Card Fairy Blog hop Friday - Sunday.

thanks and chat with you soon.

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Woooo-hooo, Sheryl! Congrats on all your new followers!