Sunday, August 1, 2010

Christmas LO preplanned with the CB


Well - this was fun. Not what I envisioned - but like it just the same. At the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog we were to emboss twice and punch on out layout. Wow - not sure I have ever used my CB on a LO... yet.
Title is by K&Co, Ho Ho ho is a tag from the Cricut Cart Very Merry Tags.

I take a pic of my three children every year in front of the tree - so now I am all set. Just need the pic!
I embossed the background of the photo mat, the tabs (SU!) were embossed with two diff CB folders. One was the countdown to Christmas which I embossed just the 25. The other was the 5 x 7 Ornaments folder and I just embossed the tab with one of the ornaments with a tree.

The lower right needed to balance off from the hanging tag so I embossed an oval (Coluzzle) with a couple folder, Swiss Dots and the Holiday Scene folders too. Whew!

No comments: