Monday, November 15, 2010

Cricut Cartridge blog candy and Welcome new followers

Hello all and a great big Welcome to my new followers!!
Since I participated in a blog hop this weekend - I reached 225 followers and helped me achieve my goal!!!
I would like to tell you and remind others (if you have a Cricut) to please enter the give-a-way here. I am giving away a Cricut cartridge as blog candy. You can read all about it here.

This blog candy will close this Wednesday (Nov 17th) and a drawing will take place Thursday when I get up.

Reminder to win, go to this post leave a comment and follow my blog. I will choose a winner from all qualified entries.

FYI - this cartridge will be removed from it's plastic housing container right before I ship it to the winner to save on shipping costs, it is not linked and it is not used. (I do not own a G or a DS)
This is open to everyone - not just the US.

No comments: