Saturday, November 27, 2010

Wal-Mart two lite carts for 45.00

I am psyched. I missed the 5AM sale for one of the lite specials for 20.00 yesterday - but when I looked this morning the Wal-Mart web site has two for 45.00!
Free shipping. Yeah and I didn't have to brave the crowds and gas money.
I also had a 20.00 e-gift card so I got two for 25.00. I will have my kids give these to me for Christmas presents.

The two I bought - Cricut Lite Cartridge, B is for Boy and Cricut Lite Cartridge, Sugar & Spice

Click the pic for a clearer image. They are so cute - and some of the images would be great for diff type of cards, like birthday or get well and baby cards and albums of course! Wahoo!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Aww man! I wanted the B is for Boy one and I've used all my gift cards up! Thanks for the heads up though Sheryl!

Loz said...

they are cute! Congrats on your bargain buy!! ♥

Melissa said...

Sheryl! You won some stamps from a blog hop! Go look here! I was so excited when I saw your name as the winner!

http://scrap-making.blogspot.com/2010/11/natalies-bday-baby-layout-bbtb2-and.html

Congratulations!