Sunday, November 14, 2010

Crochet heart ornament



I am in an ornament swap with my Wednesday night crochet group. Seeing how I only know how to crochet a few things, (Hearts, flowers, butterflies and shamrocks) that I learn from you tube I took what I knew and made this ornament.
I am limited to really understanding full blown patterns
but I can follow videos and simple directions.
I will make a box to put this in that will also hand on the tree - like two ornaments in one. I hope to finish that today to post.




2 comments:

Loz said...

wow - that is super pretty Sheryl! I too can only make limited crochet things.. mine are all dodgy looking flowers! That's about it! Have a great day ♥

Melissa said...

I used to be able to crochet very basic things, but I think if I were to pick up a crochet needle tomorrow the only thing I'd be able to do is a REALLY long chain! lol Very pretty Sheryl!