Wednesday, November 24, 2010

An Acorn Thank you


You may or may not remember my posting last month when I painted the acorns from my back yard.
A blogger saw them and commented on the size (I guess the ones I had in my back yard were approx 1 1/2").
Ricki had not seen acorns that size so I mailed 50 of them to Arizona where she lived.
We had not met but only through the blog posting.

As a thank you she sent me this cute card holder for my purse!
I was surprised and pleased to receive such a thoughtful gift. Pink is my favorite color!!!! I am going to use it for all those store gift card type coupon to keep them separated from my bank card.

Thank again Ricki!!

3 comments:

Jean said...

That is too cute and was very thoughtful of her.

Summer said...

Oh sweet!

Audrey Frelx said...

What a wonderful gift and so very nice of her to send it to you. Of course, it was wonderful of you to send her all those acorns!!! LOL!