Friday, November 5, 2010

Tri Fold Gift card


It's that time of year... to get going on crafts for the holiday and be prepared for Christmas gift giving.

You can make these gift cards up in no time!

The directions basically are:
Main CS piece is cut at 8 1/2" x 4"
Score at 2 1/2" and 6 1/2"
Seal the sides of the bottom (2 1/2" section) and fold up to form the pocket
Border punch the top fold flap (I used Stampin' Up Scallops)
Adhere a 4 x 2" piece of red cs behind the flap to show contrast
Cut a red cs 4 x 1" strip - border punch and adhere it to the inside pocket to match the flap

I inked and stamped a sentiment
Added strips of holiday paper and inserted the gift card.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Sheryl,
I love the colors you used and what a cool idea.
Thanks for sharing
Stacy

BikerGranny said...

Cute idea, and I love the papers you used! TFS.

Debi said...

Love this idea!! My kids would even enjoy getting one of these!! So cute.

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Hey, Sheryl!!! Cute gift card!!! And I love the colors!!! Love cute cards I can do in a jiffy too! Don't they always come in handy at a "last minute"!!! LOL! TFS!!!

Rhonda Emery said...

love this card it is so neat.