Monday, November 22, 2010

Winners of my CCF blog candy

Well - I pulled two names but they were not subscribers so I had to pull two more.... and they are

CyndiU from Gama's Get-A-way
and
Bonnie from A Scrap Above
Congratulations!
Please email me at luv2scrap44 at yahoo dot com
Please choose your favorite two sets from the candy (embroidered ribbon stickers) below and I'll send you one of the sets to you!!

Please email your choices and your home address and I will get it to you, if you could email me by Wednesday. I'll like to get them out before the holidays.

(Click the picture to get a better view Set 1: Happy Hanukkah, Set 2:Best Friends, Set 3 DIVA )
thanks for playing all!

7 comments:

Summer said...

Congrats on winnng the GREAT candy!

D said...

Congrats girls!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Congrats to your winners!!!

Joy said...

Congratulations!!!

BikerGranny said...

Congrats, ladies - have fun with your candy! ;)

Rhonda Emery said...

dropping by to wish you a very happy thanksgiving

- - Sheryl - - said...

Bonnie - I mail your item today!