Sunday, November 7, 2010

Waiting for Santa


I love this stamp - you can imagine the little child peering out at the snow covered ground looking for Santa.

My sister and I went to Michael's today and they had the i*rock tool on sale for 40% off and all the rhinestones too. So I added them to this card to try it out!

I am entering this in the following challenges.
Clean & Simple - I started with their sketch - see below
All Sorts - Twas the night before Christmas... when I looked through my stamps - I thought this was the perfect image.
One Stop and Made by Momo - Embossing was requested
Polkadoodle - quick and Easy Christmas - and this one was - took me 15 mins
Raise the bar - circle, waves, ovals

13 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

really cute card!! I love that stamp!

Audrey Frelx said...

What an adorable stamp, and your card is adorable too!

brenda said...

Hi there

A really super Christmas card.

Thank you for joining in at Allsorts Challenge this week and good luck.

B x
More Stampalot candy here

Fleur said...

Fab card, cute image
Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Dana said...

What an adorable image!! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at Raise The Bar!
Hugs~
Dana

Enfys said...

Gorgeous Christmas card - thanks for joining us over at Polkadoodles this week xx

Debs said...

Super Christmas card.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
Debs xx

Anonymous said...

Really cute card!
Hugs

Maria.

Polkadoodles said...

Great design!! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week - fingers crossed! xx

Claire Phillips said...

Great project - Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles this week! Cheers Claire x

Cathy Spicer said...

Lovely card - great details. Thanks for playing at OSC.

Jenny said...

Beautiful Christmas creation! Thanks for sharing your project with us at Polka Doodles this week.

BondGirl said...

Lovely christmas card. Thanks for joining in the Polkadoodle Challenge