Monday, November 22, 2010

Welcome New Followers

Wow - this past weekend's blog hop increased my followers and I get to meet all of you!
Welcome!
Thank you all new followers - awesome to have you join. Please see next post as I will reveal the two winners of this weekends CCF Blog Hop

A little about myself, I have been a crafter for many years. I started with fabric and small home decor, moved up to albums and quilts. Made my children Pj's and Halloween costumes when they were little. They have long since grown. Back in the late 90's I was introduced to scrapbooking and have completed over 20 albums. In the past 5 years I have got into card making and now I can be seen making multiple cards in a weekend as well as other paper crafts.

I have an Expression Cricut Machine and a Cuttlebug. I do not have the G or DS... someday perhaps.

My next blog candy will be when I reach 250 followers. (I just had my 225 blog candy last week or so).
I hope you find this blog fun and helpful, please comment so I can get to your blog. If you do not have a blog - but a private or closed blog - please still comment or subscribe by email.
I post coupons weekly to help us "fuel" and save on our enjoyment.

If you have any questions - my email is posted under my ID page.
Thanks and come back soon!

5 comments:

Summer said...

I always love hearing a little bit about my fellow crafters! Congrats on the new followers. Looking forward to see what else you do!

D said...

Love hearing about you :) Your cards are awesome!

Audrey Frelx said...

Woooo-hoooo!!!!! You go my sweet sister-friend!!!

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

Thank you for letting us know a little about you! This is so much fun...I, too have crafted for awhile...really enjoy all of it...anything paper!

sucor said...

Congratulations on all the new followers!