Saturday, November 7, 2009

Journaling box swap

On the Cricut MB I enterred into a journaling box swap.
I first enterred one spot - then the hostess needed "sngels" to cover for people who dropped so I ended up with 4 spots.
I didn't mind as there are so many icons and cuts you can pick from the Cricut cartridges.
Halloween treat bag from Doodlecharms cut at 4" inked, pop dot up and glittered
Present cut from Doodlecharms at 3" and it includes the tag (maybe for the date or year)
Banner from Mickey and Friends layers and inked and I added a loose ribbon through the holes for whatever they user would want - cut this at ~4"
Ornament from Joys of the Season cut at 4" inked glitter and Stampin Up ribbon again loosly tied so user can do what they would like.
Of to be mailed today.

No comments: