Friday, November 20, 2009

after glow


I did this LO with memories of my dad who just passed away a few weeks ago. This is the only pic I have of when I was little (1970) with him and I alone. And then on my wedding day (1987). The mass memory card is attached and the back side was the phrase "after glow". How appropriate. Dad I love you.

I was able to complete this Lo with three challenges in mind. 1) MAF - Use black and one other color and bling. 2) At Practical Scrappers we were to use acrylic paints (which is a first for me on a LO!) It was fun. I used a cotton ball and swished it across the glitter black cs. and 3) at Frosted Designs we were to do paper tearing - which I love. I also used black ink on the torn edges. Love how it came out.

Click on the pic for better a view.
The sparkly glitter chip board are from making Memories that I bought to complete this LO at Michael's Craft Store.

TFL!

2 comments:

Mary Director said...

I'm sorry about your dad. What a beautiful tribute to him.

Sarah said...

I am so sorry for your loss - your layout is beautiful and the title is just perfect!! I especially love the two photos you chose. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at PS!