Sunday, November 1, 2009

bright - holiday card


I made this with the Charisma Cardz challenge.
We could not use any backing paper on our project.
I started out with cream card stock, placed in the Cricut machine using Joy of the Season cartridge and cut the ornament card at 4 3/4".

I hand cut the green frame and lined the inside of the card with a deep red cs, which I rounded the corners.


The sentiment on the front is from Stampin' Up. I cleared glitter embossed it (hard to tell with the camera)

The awesome glitter on the ornament is Martha Stewart, take a look at the glitter - it is wonderful and does great coverage.

1 comment:

Loz said...

Great card Sheryl... no DP paper is something I find rather difficult (will be easier when I FINALLY get a cuttlebug!!)... love your ornamnet. Good luck in the challenge.