Thursday, November 12, 2009

Joy - bingo Christmas Card


I have made a similar holiday card months ago with this bingo image and just love the play on the "number" game.
Again I circle the 25 to represnt the date of the Holiday of Christmas.

I ran the base card stock through the snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder and the white accent card stock through the Herringbone folder and inked to bring out the diamonds.


Added the image and the sentiment (Sizzix die).
Here is the inside which I made up to go along with the fun cover of the card.

I am entering this into Doodle Palace weekly challenge to use red and white on a card.

3 comments:

Loz said...

Sheryl I love the bingo card - I'll have to get some of those! And I love the red and white combo - and your clever idea to put the 'o' over the number!

Mom2Fiveplus3 said...

Love the card. I like the double embossing.

Doodle Palace said...

What an AWESOME idea! LOVE IT!! THANKS so much for joining us at Doodle Palace!
Dee and Robin