Friday, November 27, 2009

More CD hanging decoration/ornaments

Hi Folks - I made these for each of my extended family members. I brought them to Thanksgiving Dinner and they got to pick one.

The base is a CD that I covered with SB paper and Cricut cuts.
They all loved them and have asked for more! My brother and newphew brought me the CD's to I can make loads and it was suggested I make them for al lseason and holidays. What a great idea!
Here are some inspiration for you - if you like to make them.
The cuts are from JOTS ,DC and ACY

5 comments:

Sally said...

OMGosh! What a fabulous idea. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

~JulieH~ said...

Wow Sheryl these are stunning! Love them all but my fav is the Santa silhouette! What a brilliant idea!
Hugs
Juliexx

Leanne said...

Fantastic creation!! Lovely and christmassy!!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Vee said...

A wonderful idea, Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week. Good luck.
xx Vee

Allison said...

they are so cute
thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX