Monday, November 23, 2009

Celebrate Family

I am pre-planning a double layout for Thanksgiving. Wow - will be great - snap a couple pictures for each side of the layouts and pop them in and be done! No delay.
To help me accomplish this I use the sketch at Scrap sketch blog, At Crafty Catz we had to use the word Celebrate amd at Bitten By The Bug we had to use the cornucopia cut on PDDU Cricut Cartridge.
Here is the double page LO I did.
Here is a close up of the pages.
Data:
Pilgrim man - 3", Pilgrim female 2 3/4", Turkey on plate 3" (yes 3 inches), apple pie (which I'll be making 3 of them!) also cut at 3". Cornucopia cut at 3 and the fruit cut multiple items. All inked. I cut the green circle using my Coluzzle. The little scallops are actually Creative Memories mini cual circle punch. The glitter strips are from HSN. Oh yes, the Title is cut using the font (my fav) from A Child's year cut at 2".

3 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sheryl
A fabulous layout,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

carol said...

hi..the layout looks brill, thanks for joining in with crafty catz this week. x carol

Regina Easter said...

WHAT A WONDERFUL LAYOUT..GREAT JOB