Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mojo Monday sketch


I loved this sketch (see below) at Mojo Monday and thought the Halloween card I created next would suit well with the two Stampin' Up Stamps I used.
Because the sketch seemed a little formal - I went with more fall type colors as requested at Charisma Cardz than spooky in your face papers. However... if you look close they are - mahuhhhhh - LOL

Ok - back to the card - I stamped with brown Stayzon and colored the imaged with colored pencils except for the flesh (markers). The Sentiment was punched out using a SU scallop oval. The border punch is a EK Success which match the sketch perfectly!

Pattern card stock is more from my Recollection pack from M's. The cut star ribbon came in a 3pack Halloween ribbon pillow sampler at Target dollar spot.


1 comment:

Gem said...

great creation! Thanks for joining in the fun this week over at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)