Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mojo Monday sketch


I loved this sketch (see below) at Mojo Monday and thought the Halloween card I created next would suit well with the two Stampin' Up Stamps I used.
Because the sketch seemed a little formal - I went with more fall type colors as requested at Charisma Cardz than spooky in your face papers. However... if you look close they are - mahuhhhhh - LOL

Ok - back to the card - I stamped with brown Stayzon and colored the imaged with colored pencils except for the flesh (markers). The Sentiment was punched out using a SU scallop oval. The border punch is a EK Success which match the sketch perfectly!

Pattern card stock is more from my Recollection pack from M's. The cut star ribbon came in a 3pack Halloween ribbon pillow sampler at Target dollar spot.


2 comments:

Vee said...

Such a wonderful and colourful design. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good luck.
xx Vee

Gemma said...

great creation! Thanks for joining in the fun this week over at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)