Sunday, October 10, 2010

Charisma Cardz and Card Patterns Autumn card


My vision was different than what this card turned out to be - but I like it just the same.
I used the Cuttlebug Autumn words Embossing folder and inked a couple key words.
Using my Martha Stewart punch and stamp set I punch the leaves and inked the same image as well. Raised the leaves on foam squares and added some bling from M's I got yesterday.
Entering this in a couple challenge - layout from Card Patterns and Autumn theme at Charisma Cardz

3 comments:

Vee said...

Such a wonderful and colourful design. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good luck.
xx Vee

Gem said...

fab card Sheryl, love the inked embossing! Thanks for joining in the fun this week over at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

Anonymous said...

Cool card, love the details! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns,
Anthea.