Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween goody bag



I created this bag using a 8 1/2 x 11 piece of card stock.
I love this! It's going to my daughter when I see her on Saturday

Skeleton from Michael's dollar bin, card stock from Recollection
Ribbon from Stampin up
Border punch from MS
Sentiment is a rub on from Target that my sister gave me.

Entering this in a few challenges
Sisterhood of Crafters Boo-rific challenge
Crafts and Me challenge of Halloween
One Stop Craft challenge - Halloween project
and at Scrappy Frogs - it was to make a treat bag

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh Sheryl I love the way you used the Drippy Goo punch on the fold over part of the bag!

Rhonda Emery said...

what a cool bag.

Darlene said...

What a fabulous treat bag Sheryl! Thanks so much for joining our fun at The Sisterhood! See you next week!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, Sheryl! I love your bag and the drippy edges are tooo cool!

Stacy said...

Sheryl,
Your bag is totally awesome. I love everything about it
Stacy

Loz said...

ooh, this is cool! Gee I wish we did Halloween! ♥

Chrissie said...

Fabulous project Sheryl, thanks so much for joining in with our Halloween challenge at OSCC this week!
Chrissie