Friday, July 30, 2010

Holiday Helper Keeper


At The Cuttlebug Challenge Blog - they create a little keepsake album - I wanted to do a little bit different. I wanted to create a helpful holiday keeper.

I took one of those 4 x 6 memory books you get at the Dollar Store.
Covered it with some appropriate paper and proceeded with the following pages:
Stamps
Holiday card listings
Gifts to buy or look for (one page per family member)
Receipts
Family pictures
Family favorite Recipes
Things to make
and so on

Each page has been embossed with a different CB folder.

I hope you also find this helpful and it will fit in a common size pocket book too.
If I get ambitious - maybe a make a few for family grab gifts. Hee Hee

1 comment:

beejay said...

How clever! I love the way you kept the pages simple with just the beautiful embossing, TFS!