Saturday, July 31, 2010

Christmas centerpiece


Under this snowman etched jar is a paper doily and an embossed circle. Etching is really easy and once you start you will look for other things to etch.
I cut the circle with my Coluzzle and embossed it with the CB 5 x 7 snowflake folder sold exclusively by HSN. I took my white ink pad and rubbed some onto the raised areas to bring them out more.
(I moved the jar so you can see the embossing but it will sit in the actual middle.)

Inside is some butterscotch candy I picked up. Hope to put the starlight mints or maybe mini candy canes.
This is for the Cuttlebug Challenge: My challenge for you: How can you incorporate snowmen into your holiday/seasonal decor this year?

2 comments:

Jean said...

So pretty! I just love snowmen!

beejay said...

OMGosh you have been so busy today! Very cute! I passed a couple of awards your way if you would like to grab the buttons, visit my blog www.beejaysstudio.blogspot.com