Saturday, July 31, 2010

Santa's Soup


At the Cuttlebug Challenge one of the hourly challenges was Santa's Soup. It was a very cute poem. I added the contents of what is inside to one side of the tag and created my own directions for the other side.

I had been saving the Crystal Light oval containers just for the snowman soup - but this challenge for Santa's Soup fit the bill.

The Strip of paper that goes around the can is 4 7/8" x 8".
The imaged paper is from HOTP a very old 8 x 11 1/2" pp.

2 comments:

beejay said...

That's adorable!

Denise Marie said...

Really cute job with the challenge.

http://denisemarie-christmas.blogspot.com/2010/08/penguin-pier-1-preview.html

look how far behind the times I am. I'm still trying to make cute Snowman soup of this idea. lol

I'll have to do this for my mom who is a Santa collector.