Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ornament Tin


I had bought a lot of these at M's (In the wedding section) for my daughter's graduation (TY take home gifts for the guests) a few years back. I had filled them with M&M's and luckily I still have plenty left. So when I came across the challenge at the Cuttlebug Challenge I was thrilled to make these. I have so many ideas now for gifts for my family.

I traced the bottom of the tin and ran it through the countdown to Christmas CB embossing folder where I used just the 25 in the star. Perfect! I purposely used white core cs so I could sand it. Added MS glitter to the star portion for bling.

Added some pearls and gold beads and rhinestones to float around inside. Took the same cs and embossed around it some more and sanded.

Used my Crop-A-Dial to punch holes in the tin and strung the SU ribbon through it. Super simple.

Wouldn't this make a great gift topper and the recipient can take it home for their tree. Or put a child's or pet picture inside!

2 comments:

char52 said...

Very creative!

~JulieH~ said...

Oh how gorgeous! Love this!
Hugs
juliexx