Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge Christmas tag



As soon as I saw this challenge at the Cuttlebug Challenges - I immediately made these for a gift for my SIL and BIL as a thank you for having us over for a small cookout.
They were simple to make - base is 2 x 3 and accent layers. I did not tear my corrugation as it was thick. I embossed the SU tree with Jeweled Gold Stamp N Stuff by Stampendous

I made 14 of these - here are a couple shown. The To and From are stamped on red cs on the back - I did not take a pic before I gave them away.

4 comments:

scrappinlil said...

These are gorgeous..I must start on my christmas tags and gifts...will be here before we know it.TFS

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Sheryl!!! The card turned out beautiful!!!

Rhonda Emery said...

love this card it is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Sheryl Your tags are `Gorgeous`...
WoW what a great gift!!!!
thanks for joining in with the cuttlebug challenges...great to see you there,
Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/