Sunday, July 18, 2010

Winner of my blog candy

Hello all, we hoped you enjoyed the First Cricut Card Fairy Blog hop this weekend.

Thank you to all my new followers. A little about myself, I enjoy anything paper in the way of crafting. Throw in some string ribbon lace and BLING!
I will post coupons for AC Moore and Michael's and hope they are helpful to you all.

Also I participate in numerous challenges to keep me on my toes and have a substantial card collection.
I send weekly cards to my daughter in college and to others in need. I hold the occasional blog candy for my followers - nothing big - but just the same a small token of thank you as comments mean the world to me as your blog friendship too.

So with out further ado.... the winner of the card and embossing folder is.....
scrappinmomma and she said... beautiful card thanks for sharing.

Please email me your home address at luv2scrap44 at yahoo dot com and I will mail your prize this week.

Thank you all!!!!

1 comment:

Audrey Frelx said...

Sheryl, great job and congratulations to scrappinmomma!!!