Thursday, July 15, 2010

Owl you doing?


Created this for my daughter in mind. I really like how it turned out.
This goes for the following challenges: Story Book Owl at BBtB2 (thanks to my friend Audrey ;^))
Color Theme of burgundy pink and cream from Rosie D's
Layout sketch from Crafty Catz ( I missed this by an hour)
Clear card idea from Sentimental Sundays I hope you can see it- the owl and flowers on on the acetate. The back ground paper is from K& Company and the flowers are from Prima

Owl cut at 2 1/2" out side and inside

13 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Very pretty! You did great!

Tracy said...

Fab entry, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jeri said...

Cute,cute,cute. Love how you framed out the owl. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Karen Pinsonat said...

Great card!

Joanna said...

this is so cute, i love the sentiment! thanks for joining us this week at bbtb2! :)

**Treefrog** said...

Oh this is OWLdorable! (Sorry I couldn't resist, LOL) Great colors and Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week.
Froggie ((Hugs)) Theresa

Raven B said...

Sheryl this is so cute. I love the pun I'm going to have to use that one soon hehe.
Hugs,
Raven

Mervi said...

Such a cute one!
Thanks for sharing this with us
at Rosie D's;-))Mervi

Jackie said...

Very sweet lovely, thanks for joining the RD challenge this week :)

Carole Beath said...

Very cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at the BBTB2 challenge.
Carole

Lori1brat said...

VERY cute card ! I love the background paper you used ! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week !!! Lori

Saskia said...

Lovely to see your work at Rosie-D's Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia :)

A Little Time said...

Very pretty!! I really like the colors! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.