Saturday, July 10, 2010

Secret Window card

I learned this technique from Deneen.
I love it!!!! You need a 12 x 12 piece of card stock and a die to cut the inner window.
Here is the front of the card
Here is the inside - middle of the card. (and you can see the last page too.

Love this! Thanks Deneen.

I used the sketch from A Crafty Little Place
Inner die is from Spellbinders
The hanging butterfly is a SU punch as well as the tab.
The sentiment is from SU and the embossing are Sizzix and CB.
The border on the last page is from MS

7 comments:

Deneen said...

Hi Sheryl,
I love it, especially how you added the butterfly into the window!! Now I'm gonna have to 'lift' it from you...lol!

Thanks for commenting on my blog & leaving a link...you've qualified twice...good luck!

Sheri Gilson said...

Lovely card!! Love the embossed background and butterfly!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP this week!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

Cara said...

Very clever, Sheryl!! Thanks for sharing with ACLP!!
Cara ACLP DT

Amber said...

How creative Sheryl! Love it!
ACLP Hugs
Amber

~*Joni said...

Sheryl, at first I was going to say what an adorable CAS card you've created here, until I saw the incredible details of the inside panels! Omword, what a wonderful idea to create such depth! Thank you so much for joining us this week with our sketch challenge at ACLP!
~*Joni ACLP DT

JustaFewDesigns said...

Love love this card! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!! Huggs Elsa

Audrey Frelx said...

Love-love the hidden window card!!! Very clever indeed!