Saturday, July 31, 2010

happiness at Christmas


Created this monotone plus one color card for the Cuttlebug Challenge
I ran the base white cs through the limited 5 x 7 HSN CB snowflake folder.
Then I used my Spellbinders die and cut a couple layers one which was embossed with the same folder.
Embossed the ornament (SU) with the CB Snowy scene embossing folder and raised it on foam squares..
Sentiment and punch label also from SU
We had to use glitter on our card so I actually glittered the whole sentiment label with MS ultra fine glitter - my fav! A few other snowflakes are glittered too. Camera is hard to pick up glitter - you may click on the pics to get a better view.
I have entered this card in Winter Wonderland challenge

3 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

This is a really cleanly designed card, love the embossing and the use of the nestie's for the image plate. Great idea
thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is a great card but to qualify for the prize at Winter Wonderland you must link to our challenge please. Thanks for playing. Marianne x

- - Sheryl - - said...

thought I did as I always link!
let me do that now